Monday, November 3, 2008




Well we are at the start of another week, and my countdown clock on Facebook tells me that we only have 53 days till Christmas......... OMG (sorry that's OH MY GOD for all those that aren't up with the latest lingo). The only thing I know re Christmas is that lunch is at our new place and Mum, Chris and us will be there. Dad and Trevor are working and Pauline is staying home.

After lunch, which I haven't even thought about yet, we are blocking the street off and having a street Christmas afternoon/night. All the people (well men - I'm the only female) in our street work with Simon and are from overseas with no family, so that is what has been decided amongst the boys in what they want to do.

The house has come to near completion with handover being next week. I have a photo I will upload with this post, so you can see the "near completion progress" then I will do a FINAL one when complete. I "did" have progress ones, but they went with the other computer!!

I got a lovely surprise phone call on Skype this afternoon from a wonderful friend of dads, Tony Thatcher, which was great. And yes Tony I ill set up the webcam so you can see me next time!! I also got one from Dad but missed it - sorry Dad!

Miami and Hunter have their Christmas Concert at school coming up - date to be confirmed - so that should be very interesting.

Treyden finally got to look after Emma today at school, which he has been looking forward to. Emma is a girl in his class that has a Brain Injury ( not sure of her condition but that is how Treyden explained it to me), he has to look after her at recess and Lunch and carries a RED card with him on the off chance she has a seizure or a problem in the playground.

Hudson had Friday off school, with a back tooth coming through but was excited about going back today - think he realised it isn't fun at home with no one here and not being allowed to do anything!!

Simon had his weekend off, which I don't think he feels any better for and is looking forward to the Christmas break. I'M NOT! 4 kids and Simon all home for more than 2 continuous days starts to do my head in - dont get me wrong I love them all dearly but they kind of interrupt the morning tea gatherings at macca's and the freedom.!!!

Anyway I will post this and the photo and then best be organising dinner and folding the washing.

Love to all

Kath xx






2 comments:

Michele said...

The house looks great You must be getting excited. What is the pile in front? Does the garden landscaping come in the deal. The kids sound wonderful, maybe you can send them off to friends for a day here and there to get through the hols

Anonymous said...

The pile is the bricks for the driveway... Yep landscaping starts this week too I think or early next week. Once the weather clears up here it will be nicer, still raining here so not much for them to do, but by Holidays the weather should be good.