Saturday, November 1, 2008

Well what an interesting 24 hours it has been....... I don't think I can claim to be a computer genius but getting there. The only thing I cant figure out is how to reload the photos from the iPod!!

Simon has finally decided to have a weekend off, which hasn't happened for a long time - although no sleeping in, in our house!

Hunter slammed the door on his foot (big toe) just before bed and well that was it! Up half the night with him crying and complaining about his "apparent" broken toe (amazing at even 3 years old they can be so medically informed!, personally I think his big sister may have put that idea in his head!). It is red and a little swollen, but he has made a very good recovery this morning and is out stake boarding and riding the scooter. Amazing how much things feel better in the day time.........

Look out for Miami on the Pro Surfing Circuit! Although she has never been on a surf board, she is a whiz on the stake board and you can already see the natural surf boarding balance and movements kicking in!

Treyden arrived home from school yesterday all excited that his new mate Richie gave him a hat. I said to him that was a nice thing to do, but we will have to check with his mum if he was ok for him to give it away.... Treyden understood and said he would ask Monday, soo I asked to see this hat - IT IS GOING BACK REGARDLESS - It's a bloody collingwood hat!! (might send it to you Mich!!) MY LORD, if its not bad enough our house is currently covered in Hawthorn stuff..........

The house has come on leaps and bounds this week (a rocket was put up someones bottom I think) All electrical and gas appliances are now in, the sectional roller door is on, final paint is complete, so not too far off now.

I am hoping to get to BigW at some point today to get a new headset for Skype and a thumb drive to save all my future photos on - I think of it now - but apart from that and the standard house work nothing much - still having body clock adjusting problems with this daylight saving.

Have a lovely weekend and chat soon.

Love Kath xx

2 comments:

Michele said...

good thing you checked the hat imagine if he wore it to school and ruined your family reputation!!
We have some photos of the funeral that Eric took if you can't trac them down

Brotherton Family said...

Well thats what I thought, Geez bad enough that we have Simons Hawthorn stuff everywhere, but to be seen in Public, I just dont know if I could do it. haha. Photos would be wonderful thank you. I have them on my facebook page but cant get anything back onto computer to save to thumb drive!