Friday, November 7, 2008

Just a quick update on the events of today. All is going very quickly with the house and we will be moving in next weekend. I will send out an email with address and home phone number as it is not a good idea to post it on here.

As most of you know I have been suffering with Anxiety and Panic attacks for sometime now and been on Medication, which I was running out of so I rang to get my new script and my normal DR is on leave, so I had to see another DR, so I had to go through the history and symptoms AGAIN..... anyway turns out to be a good thing. He has told me I am suffering with a subpressed case of Post Traumatic Stress (after the loss of Chance), which is what he thinks is now triggering the anxiety, so he has changed my medication and explained alot that now makes a whole lot of sense.

I have had to just call Dad as I have just had my first "realisation" that Gran is no longer here for me to call and have our calming "chats" about my situation...... it was just automatic, i picked up the phone and thought Ill call gran and let her know. But I cant......... I know she knows but it was my first ahhhhhh moment, so poor Dad got the babbling phone call. (Thanks dad! ).

Well on that somber note I will need to go and have a cuppa! Talk soon.

Love Kath xx

1 comment:

see me said...

Hi Kath,
It is hard when these realizations strike and you can't pick when it is going to happen.
It was good that you had the chance to talk with your dad- he has broad shoulders he could cope!
Good news that the panic attacks have a source that you can manage a bit more, by the sound of things.
Hope you have had a chance to rest.
Love
Celia