Thursday, November 13, 2008


Well finally I am feeling as though I can stay awake for more than 3 hours, haha, so here I am again with another exciting addition to the blog. haha.


I am just having my normal medication and although I still get a little jittery at least I am awake and not feeling as though breathing is even an effort!


Our day out on Sunday was a nice day, we went up to Wellington Dam (near Collie) and had a BBQ lunch in the bush. We also had Benny and Clyde (2 of Simon's boys from work) It was a lovely day (from what I remember lol). I got some great photos which I will add, but unfortunately Hunter got hold of the camera and I cant get it to Shut and it keeps coming up with a Zoom Error. I will have to get it fixed soon so I can take more photos!!


The House is due for Handover today but the builder looks as though they are behind, so it may not be a move this weekend but next weekend, depends if they pull finger today or not. Although the street is completely full with workman cars and there is some real big action happening today!!


I have managed to get Hunter and Miami both into Picton Primary with the boys next year, which is great, Miami will do 5 full days (YAY) and Hunter does 2 half days and one full day. I am going to LOOOOVVVEE Thursdays! haha.


Anyway I better get cleaning so there isn't too much to do when we do finally move, and the little ones don't have school tomorrow so it is my last chance to get some stuff done with no one home.


Love to all


Kath xxxxxx

1 comment:

see me said...

Good to hear thins are improving and despite the lack of move at least the house is clean.
Love
Celia