Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We hope you had an enjoyable, fun and exciting New Years!

Well the New Year resolution this year was to quit smoking!! Simon is doing very well and is nearly though his second day without a smoke, I on the other hand was very good and got through until about 3 hours ago when I succumb to the pressure and started again...... although I had just been and signed over Dobby (our dog) to the pound for re homing. So I think that is a valid excuse and will try again once the kids go back to school.

Simon's toothache is much better now, he ended up getting into the Dentist on Christmas eve and had a wisdom tooth out.

We spent New Years Eve in Collie. The kids loved swimming and keeping cool. I went for a quick dip, forced I may add! Hunter Had a floaty ring on and didn't know if he stuck both arms in the air he would slip straight out of it!

Myself and Pauline kind of froze and yelled to Simon, who was in the other end of the pool! After the initial freezing I quickly realised that although Simon was trying to swim FAST he wasn't moving anywhere, so I jumped up and in I went! None of this one baby step at a time! Hunter is fine and was back in the pool soon after. It just shows how quickly things can happen!

Well I am going to head off and have a cool shower, I am MELTING! 6 more sleeps till the air con goes in WHOO HOO!!!

Be safe and have a highly blessed and wonderful 2009!
Love Kath xx

1 comment:

see me said...

Happy New Year to you too my dear!
Great to have the short chat yesterday. I'm finally catching up on getting my blog done- lazy sod that I am!
Hope you keep remembering to take your medication.... and those headaches are gone!
Love
Celia