Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A very smelly morning to you all! Next door is having their grass laid at the moment and the manure smell is awful!! Soooo no doubt we will be inundated with flies again today.

Our air con (as far as I know) is being installed tomorrow - thank goodness - as it is forecast to be 37 and up until at least Sunday!

Simon is back at work and not very happy about it. He wants me to go get a degree in something - anything - and go and get a high paying job so he can be a stay at home dad!! ONE POWERBALL!!!

All the children are good enjoying the holidays and asking "how much longer have we got"! I'm thinking the same but for completely different reasons!

I will soon be starting a home self improvement course (just waiting for the CD set to arrive) and I have asked the writer for permission to blog about my progress and things like that. (don't want to infringe on any ones copy write or step on toes!!) So if permission is granted I will put the blog site address on here so you all can see how I am going. May even be clever and put it as a link on this one! :)

Anyway the smell is giving me a headache and its getting warm out here on the alfresco area (the joys of a laptop!) and my house work is not getting done whilst I'm typing!

I hope you have had a wonderful start to 2009 and may it be a HUGE one for us all.

Love Kathx

1 comment:

see me said...

Hope the day ended well and you got the housework done and the headache went.
Looking forward to hearing about the self improvement course (not that you need it!)
Love
Celia