Monday, December 29, 2008




We have had our last night in Busselton and are heading back home today. BLAHHHH. But Simon still has a week before he returns to work, so more adventures may be on the cards yet! The 3 boys are still sleeping BUT not Miami - she wants to go swimming already :)

I am not looking forward to returning to the Village as the Cricket has not really gone to plan has it!! I think I might hide inside until the end of today's play and see whats happening. WHY WHY WHY do we have to play crappy when you live in a street FULL of the opposing teams country men????
We have had a good relaxing - well I have - time away, Simon is knackered! The kids have had him run raggered the whole time. Playing cricket, swimming, Chasey, haha the joys of being a father!! Apparently Mums boring, so Ive been told a few times the last 4 days, just as well I'm not overly sensitive :( Not due to me not wanting to but due to the kids not wanting me to!! How rude - they must be bored with me - But I'll remember that next week when Sim is back at work and they still have a month of Holidays left! HAHA. Pay back is a, well you know what!
Anyway must start packing up!
Love to all. xx




No comments: