Friday, January 16, 2009

Good Morning to you all!! Well it is going to be a HOT one here in WA today....... 37-39 is forecast for the lovely Southwest and I think its forecast 40 in Perth! Thank goodness our air con is in!!

I have started my new blog, - you'll find the link on the right hand side of this one - only one post so far, as I am still waiting to receive my CD set and books. They are from the US and must be coming by sea and not air mail..... they will arrive and then I can get started and blogging!!

This post is to thank you all for your support so far with this family blog and I hope that it gives you some feeling of closeness to our family and that you feel apart of our lives. I find it great to be able to keep you all up to date. Life is precious and I would hate to think that anyone of you wish you had known more about what happens and the "development" of the kids as they grow older!
Although some posts maybe full of nothing but me rambling (bit like this one), its nice for us too, to be able to read back on things!!

My heartfelt thanks to my two beautiful Aunties, Celia in New York (I'm still having the goal of invading your apartment!! ) And Mich in Melbourne for your support and love and comments on the blog, you both have stepped up to the plate and continued Grans support (which I miss everyday) and for that I am forever grateful.....

To finish off just know that I love every single one of you all from the bottom of my heart and I hope we can all get to together for a Family Reunion (both mum and dad's sides) sometime soon!!

All my love Kath xxxxx

1 comment:

see me said...

It is great to see you keeping all this thinking and doing going Kath.
have to tag you, just passing it on. You are supposed to list 5 (un)interesting things about yourself, tag 5 more people and link back to me (or just ignore the whole thing as Anke said to me)
Love
Celia