Tuesday, December 23, 2008




A Merry morning to you all. Well its only 2 sleeps to Christmas and the kids are counting down. Dad arrived safe yesterday and we spent the day eating, drinking (well the boys did) and playing the Wii that dad got the kids...... NOW ISN'T HE THE FLAVOUR OF THE MONTH!!!

Well after opening the pressies and sitting out the back - WE HAVE LAWN!!, a BBQ was in order, so I started the salad, never finished it - I decided that chopping my finger with a filleting knife was a fun way to add some drama into the day.... But trust me I wasn't laughing and was so shocked that a swear word could not even be muttered. The finger is still sore but ok today.

Dad, Simon, Treyden and Hudson are currently out playing golf. Then I am assuming the Wii will get another work out. Hunter and Miami are watching foxtel and I am meant to be cleaning but bugger it, its Christmas LOL.

Mum and Chris joined us for the day so it was great having everyone in the same place for the day which only happens once a year.

Simon is officially on Holidays but is suffering a tooth ache, so he may be off to the Dentist this afternoon I think!

Well the builder has just been to let me know my A/C units are being delivered today - installation would be good but I don't think that's till the 8 Jan????? Who knows I find out when they rock up!

Well I will add more later, better get this house work done.

Love to all

Kath xxx

1 comment:

Michele said...

the house looks good.
Happy New Yera to you all!