Friday, October 31, 2008

Well after a computer crash and losing all email address and photos I went out today and brought a new laptop.......
I have not yet uploaded all the software for the camera so once I do I will update with a copy of Hudson and his award.

The kids are very happy that the old computer has crashed as now they think they have their own - only problem at the moment is my laptop is picking up their wireless mouse and keyboard and its causing major dramas!!! I have things popping up and moving everywhere LOL.

Soooo once I have this all sorted I will add the photo....... Not happy about photos as all photos have been lost including Chances and of Grans Furneral. I do have them on my iPod so now I have to figure out how to re upload them to the laptop - if possible.

Talk to you all soon

Love Kath xx

1 comment:

see me said...

Ain't technology grand!
There may be a computer nerd who can help get the photos loaded from the old computer.
Looking forward to seeing Hudson's award.
Love
Celia