Monday, October 27, 2008


Hello Everyone,

Now please bare with me as I do these updates!! Never done a blog before let along with photos, so this could be interesting!!

As most of you know (most of you saw me!!) I went to Melbourne for a couple of days with dad, to sadly attend Grans funeral, although it was a very sad time for all the family it was a beautiful day and one Gran would of loved. It was so nice to catch up with all my Aunties, Uncles, Cousins (which I have been informed by my kids that they HAVE to meet them - the paper planes went down a treat!!), and all the people who knew myself and that I had a tribe of Children, although I have no idea who most of them where, it was so lovely to meet them as Gran had told them all about our family......, I will truly miss her and think of her everyday. She is now with Chance looking after him for me and they both will be always in my thoughts and forever in my heart.

Well School is back and Treyden and Hudson have started at the new school (Picton Primary). And to be completely honest, I have never seen both of them so excited about school, they clock watch of a morning and as soon as it hits 8.15am there out the door and running to school!

Miami and Hunter are both loving Djidi Djidi . Hunter has come on alot since starting and it even now explaining to us how you say "sounds" of letters!!

Our new house is close to completion.... YAY - All that is to do is Floor coverings, hot plates and Oven, Blinds, Gardens. DONE Whoo hoo, the builders are saying handover is the 15 November.

Simon is loving his job and being only 5 minutes down the road he often "pops" in for lunch. Which scared the hell out of me the first time!

Anyway I will now try and add some photos and get it looking like I know what I am doing.

I am catching up with my bridesmaid this morning -Lisa - whom I havent seen for nearly 8 years and then off to Mums to catch up with Aunty Fay (mums sister) and Uncle David, I havent seen many family for years and in the last month I have seen nearly all of them. Funny how it works.

I hope you are all well and enjoy!!

Love Kath xxx

3 comments:

Michele said...

My first comment didn't go so here is another try. Great Photo Kath,talk about peas in a pod! Love the curls! It was lovely to see you and Tony, hope we can see the great niece and nephews before too long

see me said...

The blog is coming along in leaps and bounds- as are your family!
Great to hear about the school and family stuff.
The photo is lovely- don't they look like Simon!
Keep on blogging.
love
Celia

Brotherton Family said...

Hi Mich and Celia,

Yeah somehow I think they all missed out on my genes!! Ill keep blogging away with more photos etc. Thanks for the feedback, its nice to have positive comments on my first attempt!! xx